Version 8.1.2 is out!
Released: Over a dozen new features, tools, and enhancements to Edvance360 LMS Version 8! If you are already on Version 8, these changes will appear in your site on February 15th. For more information, view the release notes, watch the individual videos provided on most of the features (see list on right), access QuickStart Guides (if available), or watch the recorded webinar.
If you aren't on Version 8 yet, don't miss out! Click here for more information. If you aren't a client using our "Best LMS" award-winning Learning Management System and are looking for an easy-to-use online, collaborative learning platform, contact us at email@example.com.
You can share the following links with your colleagues and faculty:
- QuickStart Guides: http://www.edvance360.com/quickstart-guides/
- YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/y6unyvd7
- Recording of Webinar: https://tinyurl.com/yajrjjz7
- Version 8.1.2 announcement blog post
- Version 8.1.2 blog post on better search, SCORM completion option, and user test time
- Version 8.1.2 blog post on recertification auto-reminder, class limiting options, and essay options
- Version 8.1.2 blog post on launching courses from calendar and time taken on lessons report
Our Most-Clicked Resources:
- What makes Edvance360 a "Best" LMS for Corporate Training Programs
- What makes Edvance360 a "Best LMS" for Educational Institutions
- Who will use an LMS?
- The Biggest Challenges With an LMS (And Why No One Used Your Previous One)
- How to Build Effective Online Learning
- Increasing Collaboration & Interaction
- Making Online Learning Appealing to Millennials
- Incorporating Gamification